Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Start Anew & "Cheer You Up"



Decided to wake up every morning with a big grin on my face while thinking of the good times of my life. Sure it may be 6 am, and obviously PMR is a month away. Call me crazy or weird or whatever you want cause I don't really give a damn about what you think of me, but I'm happier now compared to the past months. =)


Crap. I got highest for "Sivik" in my class. Haha. Of all the papers to get the highest for! Quoting some of my friends, "Eh, Sivik don't need to study. Simply hentam sure can get A!" Haha! Talk so much! You guys can't even get that free A! Oh and just so you know I didn't study for this either. xD


Also listening to Yellowcard again. Probably the only band I never get tired of listening to because I can hear the lyrics and more importantly relates a lot. Wanna hear some of their songs, it's somewhere in my music widget.



P.S. Paul. Don't beat yourself up about it =) Shit happens..... especially in this country. I'm happy just to know you remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment