Monday, August 31, 2009

Back from Singapore

Came back today. Forgot it was Merdeka. Haha. Cause obviously no Merdeka vibe.

Singapore was so so. Long story short, went there. stoned the first few days. Then met up with my sister and her family. Went on the Singapore Flier, then the Singapore Zoo the next day with Rachel Yong. The good thing about Singapore is everything is close to each other (To me it is la cause there's no need for a car in Singapore).

Other than that. Yesterday I met up with Denise & Jasmine. We met up at Wesley Methodist Singapore. After service I was by myself. So I was adpoted by Denise's family for the afternoon (Ironically same sir name). It was weird but at least I wasn't alone. Denise, thank you and your parents. Haha. It was a weird experience.

Then we met up with Jasmine on the way to Orchard. I ended up following them as they shopped. Thankfully I managed to sneak away while they were in all those "female" shops. Would've have been awkward if I followed them there too. Haha.

Girls with their cameras *sigh* xD

Saw the "old" church members there as well. Having their own meet up. Rachel Yong, Han How, Wei Shen, Lydia & Cheng Sim (The people my brothers would know better than me).

Later at night, Jasmine & I left Denise & her family as we had not eaten our dinner and they were heading back. Took some time to figure out where to eat. She says I'm indecisive but look who's talking :P We ended up eating sushi.


She dared me to eat wasabi on its own....


No effect on me whatsoever =D


She on the other hand.... =P

And yes Jasmine, it is funny. Haha!

After we finished. We were fighting over the bill. Sadly, she won, but only because she had smaller change to give the cashier. Make me feel malu only. Lucky la you! But thanks again for dinner. Really kind and sweet of you. =)

Headed back to the MRT station together since our stops were near to each other.




Yesterday was the best part of my whole trip to Singapore. Haha.

Denise, nice meeting you in Singapore. Should plan more meet ups there. Thanks again for letting me hang with you and your family. So cool yet awkward. =P

Jasmine, nice meeting up with you too after so so so so long. You've really matured since we last spent some time together. Oh and sorry again for not being cheerful. Had a lot of things on my mind. It was good catching up with you too. Enjoy life in Singapore as much as you can as well. =) Hope everything goes well for you.


Want to read more on her side of the story? Click here. =P



- Pictures by Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment