Sunday, September 27, 2009

Highlights of the day (Retarded)

Today was the most SUPER POTONG Sunday School class!!! For the first time in many many years. Everyone who was registered in the attendance book ACTUALLY came! Every single person! Haha! Seriously a VERY big accomplishment.

UNFORTUNATELY! Teacher didn't come......

POTONG!!!!

So our attendance wasn't recorded. And now none of our teachers will ever see all of us in the same room at the same time again.


-


Got back from church. Phone rang.

Hao Zhong: Dion. Guess who I'm with?

Dion: (How the hell am I supposed to know? Can see you ar?)

Hao Zhong: Hold on ar. Say something.

Unknown: Hello!!!!! Hi!!!!!!

Dion: Who the hell was that?

Hao Zhong: Aiyo, you don't know? Guess.

Dion: Sarah Ti?

Hao Zhong: Haha! Yeah!

Dion: =.= Why are you with her?

Hao Zhong: Oh. I went to cut my hair, then I went to buy AAR tickets

Dion: (????????????????)

After talking a bit...

Dion: So, you called me just to tell me Sarah's with you?

Hao Zhong: Yeah....

Dion: =.= Erm. Ok. Bye.

MOST RANDOM CRAP EVER!

Next time you're with her don't need to tell me la Hao Zhong. Enjoy your time with her. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment