Monday, September 7, 2009

Not wasted after all

Thought I would have spent this holiday loning in my house. Thankfully Glenn organised futsal. Might have gone bored out of mind. Thanks Glenn. Haven't played futsal in a long long time! Felt pumped! Good to see the church gang as well! And... Oh yeah! Jason Tan Teng Huat! Thanks for injuring me la. What started as 2 blood patches ended with my left leg covered in blood. Thank the Lord nothing serious happened to me. Dah la PMR in exactly one month!

Overall, I had tons of fun. At least I did something to keep my mind occupied and off things that would cause me to think too much for my own good. =)

This was a few hours after the injury. Imagine it at the begining.

P.S. I'm still going to school tomorrow cause I'm not a wuss unlike some people =P

No comments:

Post a Comment