Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"3 Merah X-POSED" Response

Went to school today. Popped my head through the class window and the first thing Prashant & Kelvin wanted to do was whack me. Haha! Tak jadi! Now that they've seen what I can do to them with just a few minutes of footage of their lives and a computer. =P Kidding la. They were actually laughing and quite pleased with the video.

Oh! I managed to spread some awareness to other people in and out of school. Haha! Now they can see for themselves how some 15 year olds actually act like 9 year olds.

The original footage was less than 3 minutes. So see how much exaggeration I can add to something? But of course this is all TRUE! This seriously happens EVERYDAY! Gosh....

Quoting Kelvin Tham "I guess we'll keep playing till about form 5? LOL!"


P.S. I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments as well regardless of whether or not you're from my school.

No comments:

Post a Comment