Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Raya Holidays are coming!

Holidays are coming!...... AGAIN! We, Malaysians (Whether or not we're proud to call ourselves one is a different story) should be grateful as our country gives us oh so many holidays, that we sometimes run out of interesting things to do during the holidays.

However, for us form 3s, this will be our last break before PMR! Damn. But already got a few things planned out for the week.


Friday - MYF Worship practice (Yeah. It's fun!)
Saturday - MYF AGM
Sunday - Visit to St. Francis Xavier Church with my class
Monday - Futsal with Glenn & gang!


And the rest is still pending. Haha. Not sure whether I'm going to do anything more or not. I want to, but I feel I have to use the time to study more. Then again, I can't study for more than a few hours a day. ARGH! So many things to take into account.

SCREW PMR!

*Getting a bit dull, this blog is. Pictures & photos, it needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment