Sunday, September 6, 2009

Not Good....

Officially cracked today for NO REASON whatsoever.

But of course the day didn't start of like that. In fact, I woke up quite cheerful. After 2nd service, was feeling a bit "screwed" and the best part is, I didn't even know why. Don't thin it's stress or anything related to stress cause it certainly doesn't feel like it. After getting home, all my emotions started to pour out along with tears. Mainly I was asking God and myself a lot of "Why?" questions. Feel somewhat better now. Not gonna let something this retarded spoil my day. Even though it may be sudden and unexpected. Nothing can keep me down!

Just to tell the rest of you out there. If you've got something on your mind bothering you, tell someone. Even if you just speak to yourself. You may forget about it later, but it piles up and will explode eventually. Therefore, don't bottle up your emotions.


Gonna grab the bass and cheer up to some songs. =)

P.S. I need to get out of the house before I become completely lifeless. Getting a bit boring here....

No comments:

Post a Comment