Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Holidays are over! =(

Holidays for ME! Are officially over! No more going out until after PMR. I'm determined to study like a donkey on a summer's day (I have NO idea what that means. Just felt like saying it).

Congratz to the new MYF Committee! May we continue to serve God in every way possible.

Futsal yesterday was crazy! Gila banyak people came. Played non-stop. Thank goodness didn't fall down on the retarded Sports Barn "carpet grass". Then again got injured again not due to physical force, but due to my new Nike T90's which i wore.

NOTE TO SELF: Do not wear brand new shoes to play futsal in.

Can't wear shoes now! Yet I'm laughing at myself while I type this. =)

P.S. Good job Owen! You came through when all hope was lost. =P


* REMINDER: 2 weeks to PMR!

No comments:

Post a Comment