Thursday, August 6, 2009

Blessed With A Burden

BEFORE I GET TO THE MAIN POINT OF THIS POST,

Right, today I didn't go to school cause I fell sick. Which leads to the reason I fell sick. Because germs spread people!!!! This is a community service message to everyone. If you sneeze or cough, please cover your mouth and nose. Don't be retarded and think it's okay. How would you like it if I walked up to your face and started sneezing on it? I beg those people who are sick, PLEASE don't come to school. It's best for EVERYONE.


ON TO THE MAIN POINT!

Yesterday, I was watching Freedom Writers. For those of you who haven't watched it, wel..... WATCH IT! This movie not only relates to many American kids facing the real world, but also to me in a way. The part that hit me the most was the mind set of teachers. They don't really care about their students. So it is really God's blessing when a dedicated, caring teacher comes into your life.

One of the ways this story related to me was how me, or basically anyone is "Blessed with a burden". We sometimes feel that we have a lot on our plate to deal with, but at the same time we enjoy doing it. However at times, we feel that it's too much to handle and wonder whether or not it's worth it. I personally, have gone through this situation more times then I have thought about my upcoming PMR (which worries me in a way now that I think of it. LOL). So the simplest thing to remember when we're feeling down or questioning what's going on in our lives, is that "God made us who we are today. Everything that's going on is meant to be."

This movie has a lot of feeling to it. So be prepared to feel touched... in a good way =D




Some of the burdens I'm blessed with and have to manage properly are (in no particular order):

- Commitment to School, Studies, Exams
- Commitmnet to Boys' Brigade
- Commitment to MYF
- Commitment to LEO
- Commitment to My Family
- Commitment to MYSELF


We all go through simmilar if not same situations as at least one other person. So share your troubles with your close ones & God. Be proud of yourself, and grow =)

No comments:

Post a Comment