Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Malaysian YouTube Sensation!

Some of you have heard of her, some of you haven't. Whatever it is, she truly is a Malaysian to be proud of.

My quick view on her is that she's really an inspiration. She picked up the guitar at 17! This is real! I'm sick of those stories about child prodigies who start playing an instrument before they can even talk and end up being tremendously talented and famous by their late teens. Makes me think to myself "Damn. Should have done that when I was young" or "Why didn't mum and dad encourage me at a young age?" Well, Zee Avi started playing the guitar at the age of 17! This has really shown me that dreams can really be a reality......... even if you're from MALAYSIA!





IN OTHER NEWS! (By that I mean RANDOM news)

This just in! Top Gear (The tremendously popular car magazine and tv show), has launched their new line of yes...... you guessed it...... PMR Workbooks! I managed to pick a copy of their SEJARAH book.


No comments:

Post a Comment