Monday, August 24, 2009

No Apologies!

Today was an awesome day. If I had only one day of this whole week to spend in Malaysia. Wouldn't have had it any other way. Unfortunately, it is THE ONLY DAY I have to spend freely in Malaysia. Will be heading off to Singapore tomorrow.

Yeah, so attended "No Apologies" today. Really beneficial man. I thought I knew majority on sexual education. Turns out I was wrong. Seriously. I didn't know there was more than just HIV and oh! In America, their sex ed doesn't teach teens not to have sex, but instead, teach them to do so in the safest ways possible (which aren't actually very safe). Go figure. It wasn't all studying also la. Got to be lame with others. HAHA! Especially Ee Kenn & Denise. We were so lame that we were able to influence people to join us.

Also found out the technical term on how most of my classmates are attracted to a girl.

AH DAMN! Not enough time to do my own stuff back here. Gonna miss out on futsal, computer time and movies........ Why am I still typing here???? Oh well. Guess that's it.

For those of you who haven't noticed, I posted a few more posts below. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment