Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Moon = Overated = Do not watch

Feeling better now. Nose still a bit blocked. Hope everyone else who was sick has gotten better.

I wasted 2 hours & 30 minutes of my life yesterday when I agreed to watch New Moon. Was ajak-ed by Sarah. Seeing as I had nothing better to do AND wanted to get out of the house, I went (WRONG DECISION).

Went to Curve via "Malaysian" Public Transport. Wasn't so bad this time but I really hate the local public transport. Give me Singapore's cabs, buses and MRT anytime! Met Esther there as well.

Basically New Moon was a piece of crap. Overload of drama. Stupid love triangle as well. It's a movie that's more than 2 hours long but only takes a minute to explain the whole story. Seriously felt like dying in there. Maybe I should have spent the day studying for my admission exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment