Monday, December 21, 2009

Camps + God + Friends = Awesomeness!!!!

Back from 3 non-stop on going camps! I've already talked about YLDP and the MYF Comm Retreat. So now it's on to BB Year-End Camp! Awesome activities were done! But these were my favourites; Rock climbing (First time too), Leap of faith (Climbing a tree blind-folded and hanging on to a trapeze bar), and the raft building! The raft actually stayed afloat! Props to the team I was helping. You guys (and girl. lol) did a good job.

Other than that, I really learned some stuff too. Like the fact that planning a camp is never easy. Remember to consider all things. =) Thank you those who have thought me that.

And.. oh! We got to cook our own meal! MI SEDAP!!!!! Hahaha! Awesome stuff! Sadly I had to leave a day early with some others cause I was getting confirmed the next day. Thank you LT for the ride back. Much appreciated.


And that's it for the camps. The overall best parts were the fellowship as well as the presence of God =)


* Pictures will be up whenever possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment