Sunday, November 29, 2009

Emo + Sick = Not a good combination

Today was TMC's Experiencing God: Musical. Turned out okay aside from a few technical glitches and what not. Didn't take many pics since I was handling one of the spotlights (and I still haven't bought a new camera). I did however, manage to get a few of the roman soldier/drug addict; Khong Zhi-Wei!









That's donkey's head if you don't know. He's being an ass...

More feminine than masculine

His eyeliner couldn't be washed off completely

Due to that, everyone around church started calling him Adam Lambert. But of course you know that Zhi-Wei will take any opportunity to make something lame. Thus, Adam LAME-bert was born..... Mike however thinks he looks like that dude from Tokio Hotel.

The crew involved with other parts of the musical (lighting, sound, etc), had to wear all black. Therefore, made me feel very emo. I don't wanna feel emo if I can help it lar.... Sad thing is, have to wear all black this coming weekend as well.

Those of you who have not yet watched the musical, please do come and watch it this coming weekend. Contact me for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment