Sunday, October 4, 2009

Surprisingly Different, Reassurance


On Friday, school had this thing where they would pray for all the students sitting for PMR, SPM & STPM. Obviously due to experience (I'm sure all of us would have thought the same), my friends and I thought that it would have been more concentrated towards the Muslim students. To our surprise, they gave just as much attention to the other religions as well.

Went for the Christian "session". Turned out pretty good. It was so cool that we had a worship session to sing familiar songs (To me at least). They even managed to get a pastor from a Subang church to come and talk and pray for us. It was really good.

I've always known God will always be there for me in everything I do. But I really needed that one unexpected thing to make me remember He was and will be there for me. Props to my school. Good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment