Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Nyeh. Screw this....


Define a "Productive" day. Something many of us want especially during the holidays since there are only a limited number of days. I'm guessing for most of us, a productive day probably means getting out of our homes and loitering with your friends at a mall. Now that I think about it, isn't that boring?

A productive day doesn't HAVE to be a day out of the house. Do something you'd enjoy and gives you some sense of accomplishment. For example, it's better to spend a whole day cleaning and organising a room rather than spend 2 hours at a shopping mall doing nothing, coming back, and stoning in front of the TV. Bare in mind that this is just my point of view. If you find doing absolutely NOTHING productive, then so be it.

____________________________________

Holidays lately are so so. I MUST find something to do other than play futsal. PK's open house was okayyyy. Some of them nearly blew off their body parts when playing with fireworks. Erm.... other than that more futsal, futsal, futsal and oh! I played more futsal!

I could seriously do with some people to hang out with. Preferably people I rarely hang out with (No offense intended towards the people I go out with most of the time).

Have to go to school tomorrow to sort out some stuff regarding my curriculum marks. Damn potong. Thought I would be done with school after PMR until next year.

What else is new? Hmm.... Oh. Caroling practice starts this week! Denise is getting excited as ever (As usual).

I guess that's it. Until I have the mood to write again.


P.S. I'm actually READING a PROPER BOOK! Bangga gile. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment