Sunday, October 25, 2009

25/10/09

Went to 1 Utama today after church to collect my mysterious prize from Converse. So got there, went to the store and this is what the cashier told me, "Oh. Yeah. It's only arriving on Tuesday." My semangat was like shattered to the max. Going all the way there to find out that it hasn't arrived. So to try and cheer myself up, I asked them what was the prize. And so the best reply ever came. "I DON'T KNOW". The 3 words people (and bimbos) use the most often. At least I managed to get my AAR tickets. Had to buy their album to get the ticket. Value for money: so so.

Even saw a Myvi in the car park with a "Knight Rider" LED in the front of the hood. It looked so cool and lala at the same time.

The tickets I've been waiting forever to get

Needed 3 so I bought 3. Sad eh?

Myvi: "Malaysian Knight Rider"

Cool right? haha


Speaking of bimbos. That's what Edwin or rather Edwena was dubbed today. Pink T-shirt and dyed hair. Now all he has to do is dye it blonde and wear pink high-tops.

Other than that, school again tomorrow. Continue sorting out some useless stuff. Caroling was good. Wasn't it Joel? I think it's better this year cause there's not too many people unlike last year where too many people took part. YLDP's coming up and no one else in my level is going (aside from Edwin of course). Any one care to follow me? haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment