Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Life Chapel


The 2nd visitation or field trip to a different church with my class. SO much better than SFX. At least we could talk during service and actually understood the message this time. Not many of us turned up though. Our beloved teacher, Aunty Mi Li was so kind to drive us there.

I can't believe Sarah beat me to church. Especially since she's normally LATE. Haha.

Okay, so a bit about their service. They hand out bulletins just like TMC. But Sean & I were like, "Where's the order of worship? This is all just announcements & news." We then realised that the order was in a small box (Roughly 3cm x 3cm. Lol).

Want to know why? Well..... The way their service runs is kind of impromptu. Anyone could come up and speak and share what God was telling them. The service dragged on to around 10.15. It felt long because us Form 3s normally don't stay for a whole church service.

After the service, we were invited to the basement for some refreshments & a time of fellowship. I felt so left out after one of the aunty's told me to move to the next table (in other words, told me to get lost) in order to let these 2 other girls sit next to Sarah (See Sarah? Once again, all your fault =P).

And of course, you must bear in mind that EDWIN was there. So obviously, he'd take advantage of any situation that came his way. He started flirting with them while Sean, Sarah & I teased him (kinda immature but I didn't really care). Even after we left, I think one of the girls came out to say goodbye to him but saw us grouping around him so she didn't. Poor Edwin.

Good luck with your piercings, aye Edwin? Haha!

P.S. Edwin, maju already ar? Must give me some advice one day. HAHA! YOU WISH! I'll accept your advice in a million years la.

No comments:

Post a Comment