Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Little Too Much Criticism?

Okay today I received many comments about someone saying that that someone is "fat". To define how "fat" that someone is, just imagine me x 1.3 (might as well call me fat too). Think that's fat? Then I don't want to know what you think obese is.

This leads to another thing I want to talk about. Many people who I know tend to judge people by the way they look. I've always heard them say "Hey! That girl is damn hot weih!" and "Eww! What an ugly....... regardless of who they really are inside. Looks do matter, but seriously, not as much as the personality and attitude of a person. Judging people by looks makes you really shallow and unable to tell who are actually good people. So yeah. Next time, Think twice before you call someone "ugly" or "fat". People have feelings too by the way. And God made everyone the way they're supposed to be =)


P.S. If you still haven't changed your view on that person I'm reffering to who you call "fat". That someone is skinnier now. Still, STOP JUDGING PEOPLE BY THEIR LOOKS!

P.P.S This blog has officially outnumbered the number of posts on my previous blog =)

No comments:

Post a Comment