Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What a fulfilling day...

Today was the last day of my "Perkampungan Ilmu" at school. YES! Then I went to church with Calvin to help out at VCS and see all the hyper-active kids (CRAZY MAN). Got there, already started to fill balloons with water. May I add they were low quality. Some even would burst before you put water in them (Kononnya: 600 balloons for 9.90 LOL). So yeah. busy busy busy. Water balloon fight. balloons ran out in less than 10 seconds (A new record might I add). Started splashing each other with water as a result of desperation (The kids loved it).

Sadly at the end. Sarah's phone got stolen (Go to her blog to read more). So yeah. She's emoing. "Hope you find it".

Other than that, today was a pretty fulfilling day for me. Didn't just sit in front of the com.


"I'm starting to give a damn. Save me...."

No comments:

Post a Comment