Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Excited, Yet Dissapointed

TRANSFORMERS ROTF IS HERE!!!!! WOOO!!!! EXCITED LIKE SIAO!!!! Too bad I have to wait till this Sunday to wacth. OK, gonna be a long post about me complaining, so bare with me or hit the big RED X on your top right corner =)

This Sunday is BB/GB enrolment. Which means I have to stay overnight the day before. Therefore, not being able to see TF on Saturday. That's fine with me. Supposed to spend the whole day out on Sunday at One Utama in conjunction with the movie. Aiming to buy clothes and shoes and stuff which is not needed but wanted =D. Today, mum tells me that there's a wedding on THIS SUNDAY!!! (what are the odds?) It's a Malay wedding, that's why it's on Sunday. Mum tells me I can't go out. GOT DAMN PISSED. (Don't think I'm an impatient boy. I was supposed to go to One Utama weeks before this to buy stuff, but due to unforseen circumstances I had to bare with it. BUT this is where I draw the line!) I showed my anger in front of my mum telling her I can't be bothered to attend someone's wedding whom I have never met in my life, is not a family friend, and is not related biologically whatsoever to my family.

Not to be greedy but I really need new clothes. Most of you have seen me wearing the same 2 pair of jeans for a long time. And now you can notice how short they are.

Therefore! I am not gonna let this situation slide. I need to control my own damn life! That's why it's MINE! Mum said I can go for the movie but don't blame her if I'm late for it (pffffft!) No shopping though. So yeah. Might as well watch in Mid Valley then.


OUT!


P.S. I am sorry if I have shown anger in ways you have never seen me before. It's just I can't take anymore of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment