Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Childhood Remix: Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger

I remember the good old days where I used to watch every single Power Rangers season. It was cool back then. Buts since Disney bought over the franchise, it has become kinda crappy. Until today when I watched an episode of Super Sentai (Japanese version). IT ROCKS WEIH! Better cast as well. No more asian dude trying to be white. HAHA! Yeah so, this series is called Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger a.k.a. Power Rangers SPD.

Since I'm bored, I'm gonna be following this =D

Seriously. There's nothing good on TV anymore. =(

P.S. There's no English dub for this. Only subtitles

Leave it to one of the girls to look the most appealing in a kids show =P
*Apparently she's a model in real life o.O

- I'm liking this show already -

No comments:

Post a Comment