Monday, April 27, 2009

You Don't Have One! (Well, most of you anyway)

Ok, ever since I bought this, didn't really take time to show it off. So here it is, my iPod Nano (in black).


It's thinner than an exercise book and lighter than a feather (yeah right). Well, it's about that anyway. Bought this beauty for..... guess. RM600? NO! A WHOPPING RM599!!! -_-

This brings me to another topic I wanted to talk about. What is it with Malaysia and selling a lot of stuff whether it's at a supermarket or department store. I mean it's always like RM9.99, RM19.99 etc etc. I mean come on! You already round of the 1 sen to the nearest 5 sen. What's the point of 99sen anymore????

Well, anyway, back yo my iPod. 8GB capacity. Freaking expensive (but worth it), comes with the most reatarded headphones (Come on Apple! You can do better than that!). By the way, they really hurt your ears and keep falling out. So because of that, I had to fork out an extra RM50 for a decent pair of headphones. But to my surprise my uncle bought them for me.

Overall, good job with the design and features Apple. Just include some proper headphones in your next versions, as well as a power adaptor. (Yeah, it doesn't even come with a power adaptor. How sad is that? RM599... no power adaptor) So yeah, to the rest of you. Don't waste your money on china brand mp4/mp3 players, or even Creative, Sony, Samsung branned ones. They may seem cheaper but at the end of the day............ it's not an iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment