Friday, April 3, 2009

TIRED...... LIKE SIAO

Busy, yet boring day at school. As some of you know today was malidu-something for the Muslims (sorry I realy don't know how to spell it). Half of the day was taken up by their celebration and what not. 

What did the non-muslims do, you ask? Well, once again we had something that's always used to fill time..... a CERAMAH. But wait! It's no ordinary ceramah...... IT'S A "MORAL" CERAMAH!!!!! We were forced to sit on the "unclean" classrom floors for like 2 hours listening to some lady from UM. 

Was quite boring. So as usual, La Sallians end up doing random stuff when they're bored. Like playing childish or stupid games,talking nonsense..... and the list goes on. For example, today, Ian told me that hitting your knee will deteriorate and/or kill your sperm -_- That's right! No joke! Exactly what he said! So after that, I kept hitting HIS knee. He got pissed and said, "DION! IF TOMORROW I'M INFERTILE, I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" I started laughing like mad.

On the way home, I saw a police car with 2 officers in the front NOT wearing their seatbelt! I should've taken a picture and sent it to the star for 50 bucks. Too bad I didn't have my camera or phone.


So yeah, that's about it. Kinda half dead right now. Might fall asleep anytime now.

EDIT: I found out it's MAULIDUR RASUL

No comments:

Post a Comment