Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm Back!!

Ok, for those of you who didn't know. My computer got struck by lightning. Believe me, I almost lost my mind! This is how much I rely on the internet as my life. So here's how it all began.

Was happily using the computer last Monday. It was barely raining, with only a few rain drops here and there. All of a sudden.... BOOM!!!!! (Or however a lightning strike sounds), my computer blacked out. Not only that, I found out my TV, the surround sound system and washing machine rosak! I actually thought that day was armageddon or something. So then began the stressful part.

I tried to turn on my computer later to see if it would work, obviously it didn't. So I decided to call Dell the next day. After I got back from school the next day, surprise surprise, dad bought a new TV! He got rid of that ancient "Fat" TV and bought a SHARP LCD one.




Jumped for hjoy like crazy. Sad thing is he didn't buy a new sound system. Bye-bye surround sound *sob*. So like after I called Dell, they came the next day and fixed my computer. Once again, happy as anything..... until I found out my modem rosak. Then got angry really fast again. "Damn, need to call Streamyx. Nevermind. They normally have good service". At least that's what I thought. They're stupid automated phone thing got problem. Sometimes will work and sometimes won't. Finally managed to get through 2 days ago. So it was fixed today!

HAPPY LIKE SIAO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment