Thursday, April 2, 2009

HOMEWORK...............

Today was photo shoot day....... snap snap.... ponteng class......

Anyway, today I felt a sudden urge to finish all my incompleted homework. Thats plan was going smoothly until the last period of school.... MORAL. Our teacher came in, said something about the education department asking to do more exercises for moral or something. So she gave a ton of work on the board and asked us to pass it up next week. As if we don't have other homework??? If that's not enough, she brought forward the date to pass up our "moral" folio to the 21st of this month. All of us were kind of pissed off. But one thing I've learned is not to complain so much and just do it. After all, God is always here to guide us.

I hope this helps anyone else who's going through a simmilar situation whether its homework or work.

Plans for tomorrow:
The guys are having another futsal game. Hope it will actually happen this time (not like last week). Wish I could go but I've got other plans. So... have fun guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment