Monday, November 23, 2009

So many missed chances!! I count at least 5

Saturday, GB had their awards day. Great day to go for BB. Didn't do much during BB, but it was probably the most fun I ever had in BB this year. Told tall tales, jokes, stupid situations and what not. Caroling later that day was alright. But I think quite a lot of people didn't come.

Yesterday on the other hand was draining. Went to church, no class.... didn't go back in the sanctuary cause didn't seem very polite. Thus began the stoning. Actually wanted to go for 2nd service. Unfortunately, had to travel with a few others to go check out a camp site.

Church musical practice later tonight. Still have to practice my "lighting" skills =P "8 thumbs up" aye Edwin? Haha.

Checking out Sri Sedaya school tomorrow. Looks like mum supports me in shifting school.

Thursday, more futsal. Hopefully more people will come compared to last week. Edwin, I'll screw you if there aren't enough people.


That's all Dion's terrific life has in store for now. (Sarcasm intended)


When life gives you lemons, make apple juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment