Sunday, July 4, 2010

CHANGE ChAnGe change

It's one of those moments where I feel like blogging but when I finally get to it I don't. =.=
I should take a break.

Life is sometimes unclear, uncertain,
unpredictable, & foggy =)



I'm back from Camerooooon Highlands. Most of you already know that I forgot to bring my jacket up there. Yeah well, apparently it's not as cold as Australia or New Zealand on a normal day. All the overseas travelling has paid off!


Went up to Cheefoo Methodist Centre. Last time we went there about 3 years ago. They've renovated the rooms and all but the outside is still the same.

Something I learnt up there was things NEVER stay the same. Change is always among us whether we like it or not. On the journey up there, I told Zhi-Wei that we were getting old and that the younger ones running around the back of the bus used to be us. He agreed.

Throughout the years, I've lost and made new friends. Sad to say that, it really does suck when so many close friends end up far far away from you. But of course, I'm blessed to have made both NEW friends as well as become close to those I'd never thought I would spend so much time with.

I assume this is all part of God's plan for me..... something bigger which he is preparing me for right now.

Times really do change as well. From generation to generation, we look at the younger ones and go, "We never used to that when we were their age," or "Kids these days......."

MANY of us wish we could go back to a certain time to cherish and appreciate the moments more. Unfortunately, time doesn't work that way (duh!). I realise I don't really know where this post is leading... dot dot dot


Moving away from all the emo-ness....... I found out there's an emo feeling which can be described as Happy-Emo. Basically, the emotional thoughts make you smile instead of cry la (Don't ask how). Haha.

Haven't been catching up on as much sleep as I intended to (Help).

Will give you a proper update when I FELL like it =P. Goodbye!


Thankfully I have someone as positive and cheerful as you to keep me balanced =)


NOTE TO SELF: GET THAT THING DONE ALREADY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment