Saturday, July 24, 2010

1 year, 1 week, 1 day

I'm officially 1 year, 1 week, & 1 day
older from my birthday last year.

Many apologies for the lack of updates. School work has not been kind to me these past few weeks. It's currently 1am, and I'm awake cause I've been sleeping since I've got back from school. I shall now take the time to update you stalkers on my life ;D
WARNING: PICTUREFUL UPDATE AHEAD

__________________________________

SEDAYAN CONCERT

My school had a concert on the 8th of July to promote itself to other schools (No joke). Was chosen to be one of the emcees alongside Faya & Farah (making me the only guy.... oh joy).


Also performed with my so called band which broke up right after we finished performing.



Through that experience, I've found out that the BASS attracts the most attention =)
Sorry for the over-shadowing Danesh =P



Oh, and that was the first time I saw Trent again in many weeks! =D



Had fun taking shots with my bass.



My attempt at teaching Adrienne to play bass. Sorry Adrienne,
she picks up what I teach WAY faster than you ;P

Managed to attract more unwanted stalkers that day... "I'm not available people!"

__________________________________

MYF PLAY 4 FUN

Play 4 Fun this year was more fun. Better turnout.


Games this year were futsal and captain ball. Played em both.



Somebody's not happy with me catching the ball =P



Got injured thanks to SOME DONKEY.



My new Nike "Tiempo Natural III"s AWESOMENESS.
Thanks Edwin, Sean & Joel



My surprise Birthday Cupcakes
(which are PINK might I point out)



Our Jerseys! 16 + 17 = 28 Lame. I know x)

Play 4 fun was...... fun? Had a good time (apart from getting injured). All in all, day well spent. Thank you for the "Happy Birthdays" that day people. Appreciate it =)

Headed out for dinner with Paul, Edwin & Wing Tjun later that night as well. Ate till I was stuffed with indomee and garlic cheese naan. Cooled down wit a limau ice. Great............. I just made myself hungry and thirsty.....

__________________________________

Other than these 2 highlights, I also went for DUMC's 180 The Musical. Met Adrienne, Danesh & Ian there to give our support to Shannon.

Some genius celebrated his birthday on the 16th as well. Forgot what his name was. All I remember was his friends in school threw him and other July babies a surprise party which led to a whole lot of drama for the rest of the day... He says thank you once again to all of you.

Sunday was a nice day. Hehe. You all should know why. If you don't, all I'm gonna say is that I watched Eclipse.

@ It's okay. I didn't pay attention to the ending either =)
& I still thought it was great ;)

__________________________________



Thank you so much for a lovely weekend youuuu =)
Yes I know, I stole it off your blog =P

I like the picture too.



And I can finally say that WE talk too much ;) Hahaha.
(08/07/2010)


I am off to play futsal in a few hours and say goodbye to someone.

Turned 16 on the 16th. Wore 16
on the 17th next to the 17
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment