Thursday, June 10, 2010

Smiles & Holidays

I've been having an awesome 1+ week! Church Camp this year was probably not as great as last year's but hey, it was still enjoyable.

The Beach!

BROTHERHOOD! ft. Mr. 305

Other than that, A LOT has happened within this short period of time. Won school inter-house badminton (Got my first DESERVING medal ever!). I've also made a big decision in my life. Those of you who know, well, you know =) Don't really know what else to say. I'm overwhelmed in a good way. Tie me to the ground for I think I can actually float away =)

Well, it's the holidays now. Hopefully it'll be a fruitful one. Off to Ipoh. Will be back by the weekend. And I'm thankful God just continues to shower his blessings upon me, you, and everyone else. PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment