Monday, June 28, 2010

My day has been handmade (28/6)

"Give me eyes to see the more of who You are"
"For You my God, are greater still"

It's amazing how God works. Yes we've all heard that sentence many times before, but how many times have we ACTUALLY experienced it first hand?.....

The past week, I was literally thinking too much. Almost went through another break down (only myself to blame). My mind started wondering about what was I gonna study after SPM and what career path would I choose. I had some ideas but didn't really feel like it was in my interest. Then again I am a lazy arse who'd rather not work xP

So I went to look up some career choices on the Internet. Found out a lot of information on requirements and study paths. Felt less burdened. Then my mind went on to "What subjects to take for SPM?" Apparently I'm not a very "sciency" student but I am in the science stream. I guess that's just the way the Malaysian curriculum works. Can't do much about it.

On Saturday, He spoke to me along with a whole bunch of others during MYF. We were given a talk on how to choose our career path. Paid a lot of attention to it. Barely felt like sleeping. The one thing which I did not take into consideration, was to pray about it. Ask God to reveal his plan for me. That never crossed my mind probably because everyone else in my family knew what they wanted to do. I'm sure that now, I WILL put God first in the path that I choose, hoping that it is all in His plan for me =)

BB/GB enrollment was good. DIDN'T GET ANY SLEEP AT ALL. Spent time making a lame and embarrassing video that was watched by the whole congregation. But hey, at least everybody had some laughs. Congratulations to those of you who were promoted. Looking forward to another year of serving with both the old and new members.



Now, on to current events. Today marks one of those days I should remember automatically. Cause it only comes by once in a lifetime. Then again, I forgot, but thankfully I remembered well before time. Haha. (Effects of stress and AGING). It has officially been a month. A good one I must say. Thank you for everything (and of course, the card). You've made life a whole lot brighter for me. Still looking forward to the times to come =)


My friends told me I used to smile a lot in school.
Today, they noticed that I smile even more =)

Haha =P

No comments:

Post a Comment