Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What really happens....

At the beginning of this week, I found out the true effects of LACK OF SLEEP, something many teenagers in this country go through on a daily basis due to the evil known as SCHOOL a.k.a HOMEWORK.

Lack of sleep for a night or 2 may be fine. Be aware it accumulates. I've been lacking sleep since a couple of months ago? So. What REALLY happens due to a great amount of lack of sleep? Well, physical exhaustion isn't the worst of it. It's the mental breakdown that messes with you. You "Go against your own will" (If that's even possible). Yeah so anyway, you've heard this saying many times but I shall say it once again....... GET ENOUGH REST PEOPLE!

__________________________________

Aside from my rant above, the weeks aren't getting anymore relaxing. I'd love to stay positive and cheerful, but even I have my limits. So stop complaining about the little tiny microscopic things in life! And to all you people who use the term "FML", think before you write that. Is your life really that bad. If you DO think it is, then pray. God will see you through!



To talk to you,
is what I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment