Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ups & Downs, Highs & Lows

Your love it broke my fall
It's more than enough and I need it


Ups and downs, highs and etc can really screw with your life. That is of course, if you let it. This goes out to God & everyone else. I'm sorry for the things I've done. I'm sorry for being a complete retard. I'm sorry for being selfish. If I had a chance to change what I've done, I wouldn't. Because failure helps me to learn. God didn't create anyone to be perfect. We can only do our best to try and be the best we can.

This goes out to You alone. I'm sorry for not putting my faith and trust in You. I doubted You. I was too caught up in worldly things. Yet, you still answered my call, my cry. For that, I am thankful. It's amazing how you speak to me through Your words and through the people around me. You show me Your love. I feel blessed. As for now, there's still one more thing on my to do list for You. And you know what that is. All I humbly ask of You now is that I remain true to You. Thank You for all You've done =)

Just took the time to express myself in words.


P.S. My legs STILL hurt.

2 more days

No comments:

Post a Comment