Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sorry for any CONVENIENCE caused

Ah. Finally. I'm able to update my blog. It's been one busy busy week. Homework, homework, and more homework! Just wait till someone dies of doing homework! Don't say we didn't warn you JPN!

Anyway, last Saturday was the Chinese Culture & Christlike Living talk. I thought, "Hmmm.... this should be interesting. I mean, I'm Chinese but barely know anything about being Chinese so, why not?" And guess what!? BOY WAS I WRONG! I like wasted my whole day there! I could barely understand a thing he said, probably because of his accent. But that's just me. He also kept using Chinese quotes which I don't even understand since I'm a "banana" and I think he was talking a little too much on Buddhism rather than Chinese in general.

Thankfully, I WAS NOT ALONE! My kakak, Denise, sama-sama stoning with me. We were so blur and were wondering why the people were laughing at everything he said. We nearly died in there! Haha! Had Sarah as well! She kept falling asleep most of the time. Want proof?

SARAH CHEN!


And then she started playing with my iPod...

So thank goodness I had people with me. If not, I think I might have just walked out. I'm not saying the speaker's talk was bad. It was just not for me since I found it hard to relate and understand him. Yeah I guess that's it. Don't want to complain so much. After all, he did a good job keeping to his allocated time.


RANDOMNESS OF THE DAY!

Unfortunately, Sherlock Holmes (Joel) never heard of asking to borrow someone's hand phone xD

No comments:

Post a Comment