Sunday, February 28, 2010

01/03

Arrived back from Penang AGAIN. Food there was AWESOME! Prawn mee, char kuay teow, kuay teow thng, asam laksa, ALL PENANG STYLE BABEH! Haha. Bought some really cool gear from Body Glove (Apparently it's very popular in Penang). Will blog about it some other time.

Anyway, 2 months of 2010 have officially passed. 8 more months of school left until I can lepak like no one's business again. Been really busy lately with school, homework, exams and organising camps. God really wants me to serve in more ways than one I guess.

Lately, I've realised that I need to be more selfless. I'm not the only one going through trials and tribulations. Therefore, I'm here to help others. =)

Other than that, another highlight of February was;

This crazy girl's birthday (20/2)

Hope you had an awesome 16th SARAH TI! Hope you don't get too fatfatfat either =P

That's all for now I guess. Have a Bio test in several hours. Till next time my loyal blog readers =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment