Friday, January 1, 2010

No point calling it a "Happy" New Year if you don't believe it is

2010 is here. Nothing to get worked up about. It's just another year added to our lives (Reminds us we're getting OLD). All we have to look forward to, is what we know will be different. The rest will take place on it's own.

New Year's Eve party with the TMC Youth was fun fun fun! Turned out better than expected. Everyone enjoyed themselves. Had a nice time of fellowship, and celebrated Zhi-Wei's birthday before the midnight countdown.

Really gonna miss hanging out with you guys. I know that God has much more in store for us, especially you guys. You're all getting OLD! Haha! All the best to those who finished SPM and are now, finding jobs, going to college, heading for NS, and attending Jeremiah School.

Next, I'd like to apologise for whatever I've done wrong without knowing (whether it's my attitude, the way I treat somebody, etc). Please forgive me and point out my mistake, cause that's the only way I'm gonna learn from it.


NEW YEAR'S RESOULTIONS

1. Spend more time with God
2. Take my studies more seriously
3. Appreciate my friends more
4. Take up an instrument seriously
5. Get fit again! x)

God bless this new year =)

No comments:

Post a Comment