Sunday, January 3, 2010

End Day

Last day of my longest school break ever! Didn't go out with a bang, but had a nice time in church, making each other laugh and discuss things. Was excited when some of us were planning for next week's worship. Ended due to a reason which keeps recurring. Stupidest excuse ever. I mean come on la! Who goes on a holiday one week after school re-opens?? Sick of it man. And of all the dates.

-

Hope I made the right choice about going to Sri Sedaya. Hopefully things will turn out fine. Not sure if I'll be the same. But one thing's for sure, I've got my brothers and sisters in Christ that will always be there for me. =)

-

I get a fresh start tomorrow. I pray that I'll meet at least 1 good friend. Pray that he'll be a strong follower of Christ as well. Haven't met anyone like that in any school I've been to. Keep reminding myself that in everything I do, I do for Him.


We will be your hands
We will be your feet
We will run this race
for the least of these

No comments:

Post a Comment