Monday, December 20, 2010

Reflection (2010)

So for those of you all who actually know me, I'll be leaving for Dubai in a few hours. Therefore, goodbye Malaysia for the rest of the year. Be back in January. So I'm now taking the effort to blog one last time before the year ends.

2010 was by far a WHOLE NEW YEAR for me. Almost every single thing had changed. New school, new people and so many more new experiences!

I shall start of with school as that's how the year began for me (and almost everyone else who's still a student). On the first day of an entirely new environment, I was really worried. Expecting that it would take really long for me to adapt. As the "new guy" I knew would be kind of left out and stuff. But as usual, God was with me and proved me wrong! To all my friends who I've come to know and love, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for making this a year to remember. Trent, Danesh, Jude, Ying Hong, Ian, Faya, Adrienne, Farah, Louise, Shannon and everyone else, you guys really are a blessing in my life. =)

Growing closer to people I already know never fails to amaze me. Just when I think I know everyone as best as possible, I come to know you all even closer. Especially a certain few. Mike, Edwin, Zhi-Wei, Eugene, Sean, Denise, Mei-Yan, SarahS, God bless all of you for being a part of my life for so long, growing up together, being so active in church, and of course, continuing our walk with God. =)

I love you all!

So despite all the crap that's happened this year, I shall not forget the happy ones as well =)

I'd love to post an individual message for each and everyone of you, but time forbids me cause the taxi JUST arrived =P I'll see if I can find time to do so while I'm away.

So yes, a MERRY CHRISTMAS and BLESSED NEW YEAR to all of you! Take care.


And to you, I'm gonna missssss youuuuu loads =)

No comments:

Post a Comment