Sunday, August 22, 2010

Consume me from the inside out, Lord...

Yet another month is about to pass. I think i actually have the fear of growing old. The thought of where am I heading always flows through my mind. I've got a few things set but THE BIG PICTURE is yet to be revealed even to myself. This world is too full of itself sometimes I think. Finding it hard to stay on my walk with Him. (Me and my troubled mind.... Hah.)

Few things I've been wanting to post up here; exams are over. That's a relief. Stupid homework checking is here (Oh nooooo!). It's when everyone rushes to complete the ridiculous amount of work given by the teachers just to satisfy the people on top of them =.=

Am currently on a 40 days prayer and fast! No lunch and facebook for me :O I seriously hope I don't get any thinner. Am grateful to have company while I fast in school, as well as the many people who've decided to fast from facebook as well =)

Haven't been feeling well this past whole week. From headaches, flus, and sore throats, to a hamster biting my finger and an anti-tetanus shot (Yes. I know it's ridiculous... LAUGH with me)

Big cousin turned 19! Celebrated at his place with a BBQ. Still think his place is by far, the best place to have a party. After devouring all the food I wanted, headed off to the squarish park with a basketball which couldn't bounce properly. Ended up playing "catching" at the playground. (Reliving the glory days! Except this, time I don't get tired as fast =P) Ended up on the swings with herrr. From there, it lead to playing basketball in the darkness (Train your eyes?). Everyone's slippers kept braking off from the sole. Got fed up after a while seeing as there were so many people there. Sat down and had a nice looong chat =)

=)

The party ended pretty late. Stayed over. Headache kicked in again. Watched a ridiculously long yet not so great movie. Fell asleep. Donkey was playing DOTA all night. Left for church the next day.

TMC PJ celebrated its 51st anniversary yesterday. I expected more from the turnout though. Mei-Yan's musical offering was moving =) BB boys are an official brass band now! Haha! Great job for only a few days of practice. Food served was good. Ate to my hearts content. For dessert, waited in the longest line everrrr to get not one but TWO ice kacangs ;)

Sunday school and prayer today was yet again, gooood. I keep feeling like I'm facing depression or something, or at least I act like it =/

Which brings me to where I am now, sitting in front of my desktop typing this, wondering if there's something more important for me to do.

______________________________________


Sometimes I feel like I'm unhappy or disappointed. It takes a toll on me. It was just recently that I realised I shouldn't care that much. IT HAPPENS. In my mind, I keep telling some people that there are bigger things to worry about. Therefore, I shall be no hypocrite for the Lord is my strength! =)

Your will above all else, My purpose remains
The art of losing myself, in bringing You praise

In my heart and my soul, Lord I give You control
Consume me from the inside out, Lord


Hooked on to "From The Inside Out" because I finally get the whole song. It's lyrics define the way we should live and want our lives to be. Thank you Faya for reminding me of that song =)

Read many interesting verses and passages in the Bible through my devotions. Some of which really relate to me personally. I LOVE YOU GOD! You never fail me when I need You most!

I'M FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment